Whatever your roofing needs, large or small, you need a professional roofing contractor you can trust. A contractor who will provide you with advice on products, reasonable explanations of procedures, and most important-SOLID RESULTS, for all of these reasons, Callen Roofing, Inc. is your best choice.
Meeting and Evaluating Potential Contractors
We at Callen Roofing, Inc. take pride in our work and will be enthusiastic about the possibility of helping you with your roofing job. Call today to schedule an appointment with one of our qualified roofing specialists to discuss your needs and our qualifications.
The training and experience of a contractor, as well as the age of his or her company, will help determine their ability to successfully complete your roofing project and provide a solid warranty. Callen Roofing, Inc. started as a family business in the 1940's and has been serving the Houston area since 1983.
A Contractor should carry general liability insurance. Request the name and address of the insurance carrier, along with a copy of the company's insurance certificate. Feel free to request a copy of our proof of insurance. Beware of low bids, which could be the result of inferior materials or inadequate / lack of liability insurance.
Sit Back and Relax
A little well-planned research up front will undoubtedly save you a lot of time and trouble later on. Once you feel confident that you have the best value - simply sit back and let Callen Roofing, Inc. do the job. Your roofing specialist will take care of your paperwork schedule the job and crew, order your materials and handle all aspects of your installation.
Choosing a Contractor
What To Look For In A Roofing Contractor
1. Make sure the company has been in business for as long as their warranty.
Callen Roofing, Inc. has been serving the Houston area since 1983.
2. Be sure the company is a BBB member and has a good standing.
Callen Roofing, Inc. is a member and holds a good record.
3. Is the company local?
Callen Roofing, Inc. is located in Katy, and serves the Houston and surrounding areas.
4. How much experience can the company and their personnel offer you?
Callen Roofing, Inc. is a third generation roofing company. We are not salesman, we are roofers. It has been a family trade since the 1940's. We know everything there is to know about roofing.
5. Is money needed before the job is started?
Callen Roofing, Inc. does not require any money up front, in most cases. A large custom job, and the occasional large residential job, may require some money in advance.
6. Always be sure the company has liability insurance.
Callen Roofing, Inc. is insured and we do not mind giving the home owner a copy of our insurance.
7. Ask the contractor if they hand nail the shingles.
Callen Roofing, Inc. hand nails 4 nails per shingle on 6/12 pitch roof and lower and 5-6 nails on anything steeper.
8. Ask for the company's supplier's names and phone numbers to call and verify credit standing. If the company does not have a good credit standing with their suppliers, there is a good chance the company may not pay their bill, and, therefore, the home owner is responsible for the cost of the material.